Friday, November 5, 2010

Demons and Asians?

There is a large building, in a village, where I had been before, in another dream. This building I know houses a kind of demon that is equivalent to satan. So we added an extra 5 feet of front to the building, so people could still go there to 'worship', but not release this beast upon the world.
I tell someone who is asking about the false front, and somehow, I know that this guy is that demon possessing the man. He looked like a normal Asian man, in a Kimono and carrying a cane with some obscure object on the top of it (i couldn't tell what exactly it was, but it was white). His face began to change, and the visage was that of Charles Bronson.. ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000314/ )
Across the town from the 'temple' was a huge pit that was a building at one time, but was then turned into a strip mine, with a bridge that crossed it. in the pit were paved stone paths, and I had fallen into the pit before, so i knew it hurt like a bitch to fall into it.. however there were a bunch of kids that were jumping into it. They knew it hurt, but they seemed to be laughing and having a good old time... down from the masochistic kids were cultists who were throwing themselves face first into the pit, arms out, and landing flat on their faces.
I watched with amusement, not horror, as the charles bronson demon guy stood there, with me, saying they were throwing themselves into the pit for him, even the kids were, but the kids didn't know who it was that enticed them to the edge..
I laughed at him, saying that of course, he should have the dumb ones on his side, not the ones who knew better.
then he said something to the effect of  'you jumped into the pit once, too.. who do you think gave you that idea?' That kinda creeped me out, but I was like, "yeah, but i got out, and now know better."
then i got this really creepy feeling that he was pissed as hell at me and was about to do something, but I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment