Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Helmets, Monsters and Mayhem....

I am part of a group of women who are mages, but dress up like witches or hogwarts teachers.... there is going to be a witch/mage convention in our town, and the headmaster/lead guy person was going to be there to watch the kids in his own daycare.
One of the people who came to the convention had created a working Helmet that merged Magic with Tech, and allowed me to wear it, basically test drive it. It was the ONLY working prototype, and they hadn't even tested all of its functions.
I was going to show it to the headmaster guy, and on my way there, turned on the X-Ray vision, and recording capability, and saw two of the school kids (a pair of end year students, or just a couple of kids, perhaps not even from our school...) making out in a broom closet. haha.. .blackmail. Well, the headmaster guy i catch up with while all these little toddlers are running around him, and babies crawled around... I showed him the helmet, and he was all like, "looks good. go test it out. hey. what's that?" and points to something that looks like a funnel cloud coming out of the blue sky.
I turned the helmet on full bore, and saw that it was giant monster/robots coming down out of the sky. They were all differant colors, blue, yellow, red, etc. Some were Multicolored, and no, I have not SEEN skyline, but I heard about it. I saw that the monsterbots were beating each other up, and destroying our little convention at the same time... curse them!
I activated spell after spell in this helmet, and information and directions popped up on my Heads Up Display (aka a HUD), with spells that I could use and such. I saw in 360deg, in front as well as in back that is. I was hopping around the feet of the monsterbots, but they were trying to stomp on me. I couldn't do anything to save the city, but I could find out what these critters were, and to get away from them and regroup, I dove into the nearby lake/large body of water.

Then my boss called me into work because she was sick, and i couldn't finish my cool ass dream. piss.

No comments:

Post a Comment